[Discussioni Jota-Joti] da PA3BAR Richard

i3gjj a libero.it i3gjj a libero.it
Dom 5 Ott 2008 21:52:43 CEST

Giro le tre mail ricevute da Richard PA3BAR.
Come si vede dalla prima, con buona pace di chi aveva problemi di copy-right per la traduzione, ora c'รจ il traduttore automatico! Buon JOTA da giovanmaria I3GJJ

Mail del 3 ottobre
Dear subscriber,

Your radio-scouting web site now has a translation service button that allows you to translate the entire web site into your own language. Not only the first page, but all pages you surf to.

Of course, a machine translation is not as perfect as a human one, but it still gives a good understanding of all information. And it is available instantly, without text having to be translated manually and being on-line days later.

If you are considering to get the new world JOTA-JOTI badge for your Scouts, please order them within the next few days to make sure they arrive before JOTA. They will be available for some time after JOTA as well.
The badge is offered as a service for the first time on a world-wide scale.

your webmaster.

Seconda mail del 3 ottobre
Of course the previous message forgot to mention the url for the JOTA info:

you can use either
http://jota.sub.cc
or
www.scout.org/jota

mail del 5 ottobre
Dear subscriber,

we've just added all contact details for HB9S to the radio-scouting web site plus a few more details for the upcoming JOTA weekend.

You'll find it all at http://jota.sub.cc

your webmaster.