[Discussioni Jota-Joti] Info su JOTA (inglese)

Massimo Rainato webmaster a scoutlink.it
Lun 15 Giu 2009 23:08:07 CEST

CC: to ScoutLink

Dear National JOTI Coordinator,

I just returned from the 8th European Radio Scouting and Internet
Scouting Seminar (ERSIS) where we had a lot of interesting discussions
and exchange of ideas. I'm looking forward to a exiting and fruitful
Jamboree-On-The-Internet 2009.

Here are some more details on the 2009 event:

Circular
========
The Circular on JOTA-JOTI 2009 has been released recently. It does
contain important information for you and your work as National JOTI
Coordinator.
Unfortunately it does contain a _wrong_ logo for Internet Scouting. For
this reason I published a version of the Circular with the correct logo
at http://www.jotajoti.org/jotajoticircular2009.pdf
The correct Internet Scouting logo can be seen at
http://www.internet-scouting.org/ - other versions can be requested by
me.

Please make sure not to publish the wrong Internet Scouting logo at any
place! Thanks a lot.

Language Channels
=================
Every National JOTI Coordinator that needs an extra language channel
during the 2009 JOTI is asked to request this channel not later than
four weeks before the JOTA-JOTI weekend at ScoutLink.

JOTA-JOTI website
=================
We are currently about to include the content of http://www.joti.org/
into the website http://www.jotajoti.org/ Our goal is to create a
website that does include all the information on the event and it's
applications at a single place.

ERSIS
=====
For those of you that are interested on the results of the 8th European
Radio Scouting and Internet Scouting Seminar, presentations and minutes
can be found at http://www.foringinn.is/ersis/

Yours in Scouting,
Holger "Holgi" Sickenberg

--
World JOTI Coordinator
World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM)