[Discussioni Jota-Joti] I: [radioalert] JOTA logo competition

i3gjj a libero.it i3gjj a libero.it
Mer 12 Giu 2013 18:44:08 CEST

Mi scuso per la mail dell'1 giugno!
In sostanza quello che interessava era questo che segue. Non capisco come mai
compare tutta quella roba inutile (almeno per me!).
Forse è un po' tardi?
Scusate ancora!
Giovanmaria I3GJJ

I3GJJ     Giovanmaria

received many excellent suggestions and the jury will have a difficult task.You
can still submit your entry up to 16 June 2013. And you can help to indicate
which design you like best on the Facebook page that has all the entries. The
winner will be announced shortly after the deadline.
>To find the design rules, the entry point for your contribution and the link
to the overview of received designs, surf to www.scout.org/jota.  If you don’t
have your own Facebook account and want to submit your design, you are kindly
invited to email it directly to the jury at worldbureau a scout.org.  With best
regards, / Cordialement, Richard Middelkoop